There are a variety of exciting group programs available to enhance your visit to Beaufort and the History Center. These programs are designed to bring history to life in a way that is entertaining and engaging for all ages.
- A minimum of 10 people are needed for a group program.
- Groups of 35 or more can be divided among multiple programs.
- The scheduling of group programs is very flexible.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Parking is available next to the History Center free of charge.
- Areas for refreshments and meetings can also be provided.
- You may bring in your own refreshments for afterhours events. Full catering and bar setup is welcome. You may request a Spanish cuisine caterer or a Spanish wine provider.
- Our unique gift shop el Almacen is a great place for local goods and souvenirs.
Groups that would like to schedule one or more of our programs should contact the Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 843-379-1550.
Tour of the main exhibit “Santa Elena: America’s Untold Story”
After viewing the introductory video, participants will be able to tour the main exhibit “Santa Elena: America’s Untold Story” where they will learn why Spain, France and England were interested in settling the “New World” in the 16th century and why Santa Elena became the Spanish capital of la Florida.
No maximum; length approximately 1 hour
Call for Group Pricing (843) 379-1550